Lately the fiancée and I have been tossing the idea around about opening a Café and Boutique. We would love to blend our passions and create a place that we can both work, and do what we love. He’s a chef / gardener and I’m a DIY enthusiast with years of Interior Design and service industry experience. After many a talk, we created the hybrid for a café where you can also shop for antiques.
The ONLY reason I’m not keeping this idea totally secret, is that I’ve started a Kickstarter for our project and need YOU my loyal readers to spread the word and help raise funding! Check out the page for full info on what kind of a magical place Verbena would be.
What would Verbena be?
- A place with locally grown produce.
- A place to get a fresh breakfast or lunch, and know that your food is free from GMO’s, hormones, and other harsh chemicals.
- A place with locally roasted coffee and amazing teas.
- A place with mismatched furniture, all second hand, but delightfully vintage.
- A place where you can learn DIY lessons like painting, sewing, herb growing, making your own cleaning products, and other sustainable basics.
- A place where you can go for coffee, and stay for the atmosphere.
So check out the page, and help us make this dream a reality!
Thank you, and happy day dreaming!